Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Next Big Thing

Brandon

Brandon Reierson is a friend of mine from College. He runs a blog to showcase his art called Lactose Intoler-Art cause just looking at milk might kill him. I’ve seen it.

But every super guy has a Kryptonite, and a POWER. Brandon’s power is ART, and you just gotta see it. Brandon gets his inspiration from his many trips to Tokyo, Japan and from his wild imagination! So check it out, say hello for me, and buy some pins!

Image courtesy of Brandon Reierson.

4 comments:

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

WOOHOOOOOOO!!! YAYYYYY! Thanks stargula! That was very nice of you! I appreciate it!!

DAN QUIXOTE said...

Anytime man! EYEBALL MONSTER, AWAY!!!! (And then I fly away into the clouds) ^_^

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

There's actually an old action figure of it. They have it on ebay..And I REALLY want it. But I don't think its so necessary to buy right now. haha. You know what I mean?

ALSO..I'm loving the secret message!!! haha

DAN QUIXOTE said...

LOL I thought you would. What's he called, I wanna see the thing on ebay!