Friday, August 10, 2007

THE DREAM

I was running really fast throught a trail in the woods. I think I was chasing a car. It was very joyful and happy. I got to a really long incline and I stopped. On the side of the road there was a really steep dirt wall. For some reason I started trying to climb up that wall instead of continuing my run up the trail.

At that point there were a few people standing around watching me climb. Suddenly, without warning, a lion came up the trail. He seemed peaceful. No one was afraid, because we knew he wouldn't attack, but we knew that deep down he had enormous power.

I stopped climbing when I saw him. Then I turned away and took another step up this wall. The sound on the dirt and branches broke the silence. Right then, the lion attacked me. I fought him, trying to keep his mouth shut. But he wounded my hand. Once there was a huge gash taken out of the top of my hand, he stopped.

After that, I stopped climbing. I then found myself in a store that was going out of business and everything was on sale. I was looking for gloves to cover up my grossly wounded hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the same the same dream you told us about?

I could see how the dream could mean that you're trying to cover up satisfaction with material things and you're not allowing God to do what he needs...but I doubt that's what this is. Its probably just a weird dream. But do you see how I could get that out of the dream?